HERE’S A LIST OF THINGS YOU NEED TO TEACH YOUR EARLY GIRL:
1. Warn your daughter never to sit on anyone’s lap no matter what the situation, including uncles.
2: Avoid dressing in front of your child once they are 2 years old. Learn to excuse them or yourself.
3. Never allow any adult to refer to your child as ‘my wife’.
4. Whenever your child goes out to play with friends, be sure to find a way to find out what kind of play they are playing, because young people are now sexually abusing themselves.
5. Never force your child to visit an adult that you are not comfortable with and also be observant if your child becomes overly attached to a particular adult.
6. Once a very lively child suddenly becomes withdrawn, you may need to patiently ask many questions.
7. Carefully educate your adults on the correct values of sex. If you don’t, society will teach you the wrong values.
8. It is always advisable that you review any new Material, such as cartoons that you just bought from them, before they start to see it for themselves.
9. Make sure to activate parental controls on your cable networks and advise your friends, especially those your child visits frequently.
10. Teach your 3-year-olds how to wash their private parts properly and warn them never to let anyone touch those areas and that includes you (remember, charity starts from home and with you).
11. Blacklist some materials / associates that you think might threaten your child’s sanity (this includes music, movies, and even friends and family).
12. Let your child understand the value of standing out from the crowd.
13. Once your child complains about a particular person, don’t keep quiet.
Take the case and show them that you can defend them.
Remember, we are parents or future parents, and remember that “PAIN LASTS A LIFETIME”. You have to save the girl from the ravages that may arise from such illicit or perhaps irresponsible acts of the elders (uncle, brother, relatives, neighbors, etc.).
A girl needs to be protected, she is a future queen in the making, a mother in the process. Like the biblical illustration, “When the foundation is destroyed, what can the righteous do?” The end result of that girl can be predicted with her current preparation.